Friday, April 17, 2009

Seto Runs 5k!

Good Day Folks,

First of all, I would like to say thank you to all my supporters to date for their donations, encouragement and volunteer time in support of YMCA Strong Kids!

Quick Training Update:

Glad to report that I survived a 5k run today:-) My first 5k since the inaugural Bluenose Marathon in 2004 and it felt great! Looking forward to running the actual route before the big day...let's hope for a nice DRY day:-)

Fundraising Progress and Upcoming Events:

Thanks to your generous donations, I am very close to achieving my fundraising goal of $2,000.

Congrats to my fellow YMCA Champions that have exceeded the initial $1,000 fundraising goal and good luck to those that are almost there! GO Team YMCA Strong Kids Champions!

Fundraising never seems to end, as myself and my recruits have been selling Raffle Tickets for the past week. Volunteers will be busy next week in their kitchens baking goodies for the bake sale on Friday, April 24th in the lobby of the South Park Y. Remember to Spring Clean for YMCA Strong Kids Yard Sale on Saturday May 2nd from 9:00 - 1:00pm at the South Park YMCA.

That's all for now folks, have a great weekend!
Arlene

To sponsor me, just click on the link below. Thank You!

http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=617073&LangPref=en-CAegistrationID=617073&LangPref=en-CA



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on passing the $2,000 mark on your fund-raising Arlene! And still lots more to come from the looks of it - you have such great fund-raising ideas - I could learn a lot from you! :-)

    ReplyDelete